Renewable Energy Projects
Cornwall Environmental Consultants provides landscape, ecology, mapping and visualisation and consultation services for all scales and types of renewable energy projects across Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Bristol and throughout the UK.
CEC has proven expertise in assisting clients in successful delivery of renewable energy projects including wind turbines, solar PV, and anaerobic digestion through our ecological and landscape consultancy services. We have worked on wind and solar PV schemes from Cornwall to Northamptonshire and can operate throughout the UK. In summary, we can support your renewable energy project with the following services:
- Feasibility and desk studies
- Wireframes and photomontages
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA)
- Visibility maps (Zones of Theoretical Visibility – ZTV) and viewpoint photography
- Phase I Habitat surveys and Protected species surveys
- Input to Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- GIS mapping and graphics
- Liaison with authoritities and consultees
- Public and stakeholder consultation
- Expert Witness services
Renewable energy has become more attractive to developers with the introduction of financial incentives under the Renewables Obligation Scheme and, from the 1st April 2010, the Feed-In Tariffs (FIT). The latest news on the government’s renewable energy policy including the UK renewable energy roadmap and Feed-in Tariffs can be found on the renewable energy pages of the Department for Energy & Climate Change (DECC).
Please call 01872 245510 or use our enquiry form for more information.
Back to Home page