Stakeholder and Community Consultation
Stakeholder and community consultation becomes more and more important for successful project implementation. Cornwall Environmental Consultants has developed expertise in conducting such consultations.
Our consultation strategy is based on an interactive approach designed to make people feel welcome and to actively encourage them to give their opinion. We place great emphasis on transparency and understanding of issues, which is reflected in the presentation and commenting materials supplied to the consultees. We believe consultation has to be based on simple methods, which are easy to understand by the group of people or organisations consulted.
CEC can provide the following consultation services:
- Organisation and facilitation of events
- Management and design of the consultation process tailored to the requirements of the specific group of people or organisation consulted
- Analysis of feedback from consultation sessions
- Design and production of consultation materials such as leaflets, posters, flyers, adverts, exhibition panels and models
- Summary and evaluation of consultation results in a suitable format to inform decision making and guide future development of proposals
- Negotiations with parties involved in proposals and conflict resolution to achieve more sustainable solutions for development or proposals
Please call us on 01872 245510 or use our enquiry form for more information.
Back to Home page