Planning and Development – Ecology and Landscape
Cornwall Environmental Consultants are highly experienced in providing objective, practical and realistic ecological and landscape advice for development projects. Covering Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and the rest of the UK, our input to development projects can cover:
- Initial advice to inform feasibility studies and determine scope
- Masterplanning and layout development
- Ecological surveys, appraisals and assessments
- Ecological Impact Assessments (EcIA)
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA)
- Discharge of Planning Conditions
- Mitigation Plans and Landscape and Ecological Management Plans
- BREEAM/ CfSH ecology and landscape advice, reports and plans
- Landscape schemes including detail planting plans, hard landscape detailing, NBS Specifications, tendering
- Overseeing works on site and providing monitoring
With over 20 years experience of consultancy work in Cornwall, and over 2000 bat and barn owl assessments completed, we have excellent relationships with the local planning authority and statutory consultees – we know what planning officers are looking for in planning applications.
Whilst having biodiversity’s best interests at heart, our extensive project experience allows us to be pragmatic and proportionate in our advice, and we strive to achieve the best outcome for both our clients and biodiversity.
As well as inputting to individual development projects, our skills in stakeholder and community consultation can be used in a variety of contexts, including development of land management proposals and consultation with the community for a specific proposal or as part of the neighbourhood planning process.
Please call us on 01872 245510 or us our enquiry form for more information.
Back to Home page