We design with a focus on your budget and aspirations. We listen to your requirements and translate it into designs that meet expectations and provide long-lasting improvements, with consideration of ongoing maintenance and future use.
The team at CEC deliver inspiring and practical landscape designs for projects from private gardens, through to commercial and residential developments and large scale projects. We work for both the public and private sector, including developers, Local Authorities, education/healthcare establishments and private clients. We have also worked on a range of heritage related projects supported by Heritage Lottery fund.
CEC can cover all aspects of hard and soft landscape design, including detailing and specifications. Our key landscape design services are:
- Feasibility, sketch an concept designs (aligned to RIBA stages 0-2)
- Developed designs and landscape masterplans (aligned to RIBA stage 3)
- Technical design including construction details, levels, sections, planting plans, NBS specifications (aligned to RIBA stage 4)
- BREEAM design input (normally consisting of a planting plan and liaison with the project ecologist and BREEAM assessor)
- Design and Access Statement (DAS) input or compilation of DAS for landscape led projects
- Planning applications for small and medium scale landscape led projects, acting as planning agent
- Preparation of design information for planning condition discharge
- Heritage / historic landscape design including for projects subject to Heritage Lottery funding
- Educational designs including schools and community centres
- Health and wellbeing design including sensory gardens and retirement homes