Masterplanning and Urban Design
Covering Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and the rest of the UK, CEC’s Landscape Architects are ideally placed to develop high quality and functional schemes that don’t cost the earth and respond to environmental issues. We take a holistic view on a development and are well aware of the financial, legal and practical pressures associated with developments. If involved from early project stages, we can make a real difference to the outcome and quality of your proposals and can fuse input from various disciplines such as engineers, architects, archaeologists and ecologists into a coherent and successful solution, even if requirements of the various disciplines appear contrary at first.
The scope of services we can provide for you can be summarised as follows:
- Masterplanning, design guidance and development briefs
- Urban design
- Site survey, analysis and project feasibility
- Green Infrastructure strategies
- Recreational and landscape strategies
- Discharge of Planning Conditions
- Planning application work and negotiations
- Community and stakeholder consultation
Please call us on 01872 245510 or use our enquiry form for more information.
Back to Landscape Architect Services