Japanese knotweed (Fallopia japonica) can have an impact on householders, developers, land managers, engineers, architects, builders, water companies, chartered surveyors, mortgage lenders – almost anyone dealing with land and property can be affected and, if ignored or handled in the wrong way, it can prove to be an expensive problem.
Cornwall Environmental Consultants provides expert services in Japanese knotweed management. We take care of the detail and look after our clients’ interests including:
- advice on legal responsibilities
- identifying impacts on land and property values
- Minimising delays in construction and additional costs
- Making sure that the right treatment is used in the right place, and at the right time
Our comprehensive service is designed to give our clients peace of mind and best value for money. Our surveyors are trained and qualified environmental professionals.
What we do:
- Site survey – determine the nature and extent of Japanese knotweed infestation, summarised in a report with maps, plans and recommendations
- Japanese Knotweed Management Plan – designing and detailing the treatment necessary (e.g. spraying out in-situ, digging out, storing and spraying elsewhere on site, digging out and disposal, and burial on site)
- Specify the treatment required and any associated works
- Obtain competitive quotes from reputable contractors to ensure quality of service and value for money
- Check that treatments have been completed
- Ensure that contractors supply a certificate of completion
- Follow-up monitoring
Our Japanese knotweed services are professional, independent, business-focussed, based on knowledge and experience, and supported by a proven track record. Call us on 01872 245510 or email email@example.com