ecology and landscape architecture services
How can CEC’s ecologists help you?
Our experienced, qualified and licensed ecologists can undertake all of your ecology and wildlife survey requirements for your project, large or small. Our involvement will help keep your project to budget, within its deadline and meet legal requirements. CEC Ecology services include;
- Ecological Impact Assessments
- Protected Species surveys – bats, barn owls, badgers, otters, dormice
- National Vegetation Classification surveys (NVC)
- Reptile surveys
- Bird surveys
- Phase 1 Habitat surveys
- Ecological Appraisals
- Bat and Barn Owl Assessments
- Marine surveys
- Ecological Mitigation
- Farm Environmental Plans (FEP) & BREEAM Assessments.
How can CEC’s landscape architects help you?
CEC has a team of experienced and qualified landscape architects, offering you an outstanding service in landscape architecture, design, assessment and planning. CEC Landscape Services include;
- Landscape & Visual Impact Assessments
- Renewable energy projects including solar panels and wind turbines
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Sustainable Landscape and Garden Design
- Tree Surveys and Assessments (Arboriculture).
CEC’s landscape architects will work with you to select and assess potential sites or proposals, prepare comprehensive masterplans, and develop schemes which take into account all aspects of the site’s existing environment as well as your own development timescale, budget and aspirations. This will minimise planning risk and adds value to your development.
We also offer GIS mapping & interpretation services, community consultation and training.
Please browse our site to find out more about us and our services, or contact us to discuss your project and its requirements.